Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to develop and manage marketing programs to drive revenue and profitability for a private label through all relevant channels including Retail, Catalog, Web & Amazon. This person will be dealing with the day-to-day operations of managing the product pages, copy/content, SEO, digital assets, pricing, inventory, and marketing campaigns for online as well as visual merchandising, communication and sales training for the retail shopping experience. The candidate’s main objective is to drive revenue and profitability through marketing & communications. There is an exceptional growth opportunity for the person that can grab the bull by horns and make an immediate impact!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement marketing strategies and communication for all customer segments via the most relevant marketing channels.
• Champion and defend the brand ensuring that all communication contact points are consistent with the brand image, reflects overall corporate brand strategy as well as individual brand strategy.
• Work with marketing partners to ensure consistency and adherence to brand philosophy and communication strategies.
• Identify and implement strategies to improve sales and profitability for the private label brands
• Maintain/update Excel load sheets, images, keywords, effective copy, and product classifications
• Consistently improve our seller rating while driving positive product reviews
• Update and maintain marketing strategy through product pricing, promotions and Social Media
• Work closely with other departments: Merchandising, Retail, Visual Merchandising, Purchasing, Warehouse, Marketing and Customer Service
• Create/maintain daily/weekly/monthly reporting for management on Key Performance Indicators
• Relentlessly use data to find opportunities, test new ideas and drive sound business decisions
• Utilize effective writing techniques for: product pages, key words, copy, blogs, SEO and articles
• Provide a WOW VIP customer experience every time
• Responsible for consistent communication of brand strategies both internally and externally
Investigates and uses appropriate problem solving techniques to manage to results. Maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
Practices team building, operates in a self-managed manner and contribute to the overall goals of the department and Company. Meets ever changing departmental requirements by being flexible, cooperative, and professional. Understands, supports and contributes to team goals, and utilizes team resources.
Ability to Change
Possesses the skills necessary to change and adapt to the needs and requirements of the Company and department. Support a continual quest for quality and improvement. Incorporate feedback and recommendations to improve performance. Exhibits professionalism, optimism, and a positive approach when change is necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or other related major
• Ecommerce marketing experience (Adwords, Social Media, PPC, etc.)
• Core understanding of E-Commerce terms and concepts: Conversion Rate, Attribution, Traffic, CTR, CPC, UX testing, SEO, SEM)
• Basic knowledge in Google Analytics, AdWords and Omniture
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Experience in the Apparel/Footwear/Sports Industry a plus
• 2+ years working with Amazon.com Seller/Vendor Central (preferred)