Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Brand Marketing Project Manager on an 8 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. This role can be done remotely.
- Develop and execute seasonal and category marketing programs
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted programs are driving brand strategies with the consumer.
- Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within local markets
- Partner across internal teams (sports marketing, event marketing, retail brand marketing, etc.) to ensure programs are executed per category brand direction.
- Lead category marketing programs to achieve defined Go to Market goals
- Track and evaluate Mktg impact Manage timelines and budget.
- minimum 5 years Mktg experience, demonstrated ability to bring consumers to consumer, ability to analyze mktplace, consumer and trends , previous exp of team management