Brand Partnership Manager
Our client is an early stage, top VC-funded startup shaking up the athleisure market. They provide the most self-expressive athleisure at the most premium-quality level, at prices that are affordable & efficient to consumers.
Brand Partnership Overview:
As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for leading the overall business management and creative development to build the brand and drive business growth.
Brand Partnership Responsibilities:
- Assess competitors and markets to drive the overall brand strategy for partnerships.
- Optimize new online channels and ideate new potential brand partnerships that fit with the overarching brand mission.
- Scout and develop first-of-a-kind partnerships and collaborations with various relevant players (including but not limited to celebrities, fitness apps, magazines, communities, and popular IPs).
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals.
- Own the end-to-end relationship with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts.
- Develop, manage and optimize new channels to increase revenue.
- Drive business reviews with partners and ensure the delivery of high impact results.
- Work closely with the creative team and product design team to develop partnership communication plan and assets.
Brand Partnership Qualifications:
- 4-7 years experience with online brand partnerships with examples of partnership success in fashion or related industries.
- Extensive experience and resources in partnering with brands, influencers, online channels, industry players
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to build relationships, effectively prioritize and navigate difficult client situations.
- Works well in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed – positive, energetic and willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals