Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Foster City, CA
Client Overview: Our client is a multinational financial services corporation headquartered in California.
Business Analyst Overview: The Analyst will serve as a fraud detective, data miner and decoder of elaborate fraud campaigns, while contributing to the development of next generation methodologies that facilitate the investigation of confirmed fraud loss, theft, or compromise of account or payment credentials.
- Manage external compromise events by combining payment intelligence leads and fraud solutions to proactively identify and contain high-profile data breach events.
- Analyze transactional data and leads generated by intelligence groups, clients, law enforcement, merchants, consumers, and internal sources.
- Conduct in-depth fraud analysis in support of investigations and present findings to clients.
- Publish alerts and disseminate at-risk accounts to financial institutions leveraging a world-class Compromise Account Management System.
- Manage a diverse set of compromise client portfolios to ensure adherence to the company's What to Do if Compromised requirements.
- Prepare reports, briefings and other written products for senior leadership, regional teams, and internal stakeholders as directed.
- Draft briefing materials and other related communication products.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
• 3+ years of experience as a payments, risk, or security professional with a financial institution, merchant, or payments company.
• Undergraduate degree in data analytics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or relevant and proven experience analyzing structured and unstructured data.
• Familiar with data visualization tools including Tableau, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Candidates should be proficient in understanding and applying PCI-DSS to cases under investigation.