Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for an entry level Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team on an ongoing freelance basis. This role is completely remote and will be 40 hours a week for 6 months to start. They will be responsible for the implementation of reporting solutions that meet the analytical objectives of the Merchandise Operations team’s supported business functions.
The Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop efficient data models and workflows to support front end reporting and visualization solutions.
- Develop informative front-end solutions to reduce the need for business teams to identify or derive meaningful exceptions and insights.
- Leverage knowledge of best practices and industry standards to act as a thought partner to supported business functions when creating solutions and processes surrounding key initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between business teams and IT to identify any gaps in infrastructure based on business requirements gathered.
The Business Intelligence Analyst MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience building front end reporting or visualization solutions
- 1-2 years of experience building data models or data preparation workflows
- 1-2 years of experience working with SQL and database concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, both in-person and written
- Self-motivated to learn and produce solutions independently when necessary
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities and timelines under a high-pressure environment
- Experience with Tableau Desktop, Server, and Prep
- Experience with SAP HANA Studio and SAP Business Objects tools
- Knowledge of Merchandising, Planning, Inventory, and Supply Chain operations
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, and GCP
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!