Our client, a global leader in the digital experience agency space, is looking to hire a Change Management Leader within the next 1-2 months. This role is completely remote, and is open for contract, contract to hire, or fulltime direct.
Change Management Lead for our fast-growing Business Design practice. This role will be a key part of our Change Enablement team helping leading client engagements and driving measurable and impactful change results.
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Business Design practice, you will deliver strategic change, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
We're looking for a Strategic “big picture” and process thinker with strong intellectual curiosity. Someone who is willing to challenge the status quo of how companies embarking on transformation think about how those improvement initiatives impact across customer experience, and the people delivering the experience. You are equally analytical and imaginative, with a passion for creativity and invention. You bring deep empathy and understand the connection between impactful and meaningful change and the future success for organizations. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who brings prior consulting experience with a strong perspective in the organization & culture design space
Change Management Lead Responsibilities/Impact:
- Apply strong consultative skills including project scoping, insight gathering, problem solving, strategy development, influencing, visioning, planning and excellent written and verbal communications with limited day to day oversight
- Develop strategies to address client challenges, risks, gaps and opportunities that span CX, EX or both
- Always be an advocate and have empathy for the people whose lives the product or service will affect, inclusive of all actors in the ecosystem
- Continuously iterate designs based on customer feedback and refine solutions
- Grow and deepen meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships both internally and with key client stakeholders
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor progress
- Design materials for client workshops and sessions
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Support company growth and thought leadership
- Most of your energy in this role will go towards leading and delivering upon client business.
- Performing qualitative and quantitative assessments of change success and change adoption and developing strategies to address client challenges, risks, or gaps.
- Applying behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
- Growing and deepening meaningful relationships and trusted partnerships; Acts as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of sponsor for the change.
- Defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring change progress.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Designing materials for client workshops and sessions.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Coaching teams, leaders, and senior executives.
Change Management Lead Qualifications:
- Track record of delivering value and high-quality outcomes to the business and achieving results through insightful recommendations.
- Structured and led internal consulting projects and teams to build relationships and influence senior business leaders and executives.
- Fluency in and commitment to principles and practices related to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive experience with process and technology implementations.
- Worked under tight deadlines delivering services in an agency/consultancy model.
- Extensive experience in implementing, leading, and coaching others in the definition of and value of change management.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills, and tenacity: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
*Nice to have:
- Significant similar professional experience working in organization and/or culture design and transformation.
- Have experience in managing end to end change process with responsibility for both change and communication across multiple large, complex organizations.
- Prosci or similar change management certification or designation is preferred.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today