The North America Communications Team drives integrated storytelling that advances our client's narrative by highlighting NA Men’s, Women’s and Kids businesses and investments in athletes, leagues, partners, catalysts and collaborators.
This person will help support storytelling that aligns to our partnerships with the NBA, WNBA, NFL, MLB, universities and federations.
• Creating messaging and other communications materials to support key storytelling moments for our league and university partners (e.g., uniform launches, Super Bowl, NBA All-Star Weekend, Game Growers)
• Supporting employee communications and activations that align to key storytelling moments for our league partners
• Representing the NA Communications team in planning meetings with internal business partners (e.g., NA Marketing, Sports Marketing, Global Communications)
• Conducting media landscaping and research for topics that impact Nike’s league and university partnerships business
Skills and education:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 6+ years professional experience in communications roles with agencies and/or global organizations or as a professional journalist
• Experience working in close partnership with brand teams
• Passion for sport – in all its many forms – and wellness
• Deep knowledge and understanding of consumer industry trends
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills