Our nonprofit client in Chicago is seeking a Mid-Level Community Manager to manager their corporate social media pages and grow user engagement on a Freelance basis.
Community Manager Overview:
As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for creating content to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion. You will also be responsible for engaging in daily and ongoing conversations with followers in a social media-friendly and brand-appropriate voice.
Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, engaging with users and responding to questions and comments posted on each page.
- Grow engagement over time and increase the volume of followers over time.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure tone, brand and messaging remains consistent across social posts and platforms
- Include visual elements within posts, where necessary
Community Manager Qualifications:
- Social media expertise across LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, and demonstrated experience growing users/followers on these platform
- Knowledge with the financial and insurance industry, its users and how to actively engage these users
- Ability to coherently explain your process and ideologies, and a willingness to collaborate with internal team members.