Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location. They are looking to add a Construction Project Manager to join their team on contract over the next 12 months that is likely to extend and possibly become full time.
- Manages a retail development program.
- Leads the broader team of internal and external contributors from Design development through project completion.
- Facilitates communication between project team members, resolves conflicts and problem solves.
- Authors master schedules and monitors progress against dates and required deliverables.
- Develops and communicates project budgets.
- Reviews and approves expenditures and updates as required.
- Supervises internal and external Construction Managers.
- Consults with Real Estate in site evaluations.
- Negotiates landlord work and reviews lease exhibits.