Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Consumer Insights Analyst on a 9 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. Specifically, we are looking for a skilled consumer insights analyst who has experience with market research & analytics in product organizations. You'll need to be adept at translating qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources into actionable insights that inform the brand, influence product creation, and create business growth. You'll needs to excel at data analysis and synthesis while being a strong collaborator across functions. The right fit will thrive as an individual contributor in a fast paced, highly complex organization.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will support the Women’s Insights team by managing multiple analyses against Global Learning agenda priority topics.
You will pull and interpret data from internal analytics dashboards & external syndicated sources; complete market sizing and competitive analysis; and mine quantitative survey data (i.e., stat testing).
You may also partner with our internal research groups and external research agencies to synthesize primary research data (i.e., reviewing & coding verbatims).
Across all data sources, you will identify key themes and use those insights to create a compelling, robust understanding of the consumer.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Degree in research, marketing, statistics, analytics or product management preferred
• 3-5+ years of experience in consumer research or analytics
• A history of skill and innovation in synthesizing complex findings, data visualization and storytelling, and client presentation and partnerships
• Ability to manage a portfolio of research projects with multiple business partners in a dynamic and evolving organization
• Experience with NPD, POS data, buyer profiles and basket analysis
• Survey design and programming experience in self-service platforms
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
• Experience with Linkfluence and Edited preferred
• Familiarity with current Women’s fitness and retail landscape (digital and physical), including key footwear and apparel competitors, emerging trends and current events
• High attention to detail; excellent written & verbal communication