Job descriptionTiming: Start mid/late July
Duration: 6 months
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $55-65+/hr DOE
Location: Fully remote, local to Denver preferred
One of our global retail clients is looking for a Consumer Insights Manager with strong market research experience to join their team for an exciting 6-month position.
This Consumer Insights Manager will be part of a small internal team reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Consumer Insights and responsible for leading, conducting, interpreting, and presenting consumer research and insights that drive customer understanding and the development of marketing comms, products, etc.
The Consumer Insights Manager must have hands-on market research experience carrying out a variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies, and the ability to design, program, execute questionnaires, surveys, and qualitative research.
Ideal Consumer Insights Manager candidates will have:
- BA degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of proven experience in consumer research where you have directly led all aspects of a project from planning, in-field execution, analysis, and insight delivery
- Experience programming within Qualtrics and analyzing SPSS datasets to draw key insights and conclusions from in-house survey data
- Familiar with market research tools - i.e. Dscout, MarketSight, etc.
- Comfortable analyzing SPSS
- Proven experience designing and fitting quantitative methodologies to strategic business questions and objectives such as consumer segmentation, journey mapping, product testing, etc.
- Experience conducting and executing research globally
- Experience working with self-serve insights tools and platforms for data collection and analysis
- Ability to remain independent and effectively present complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
- Interested in data visualization and keen on exploring possibilities with new datasets and methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communicator who can present their findings in an un-biased and compelling manner to a wide range of stakeholders across functions and seniority.
*Offsite flexible, but willing to travel 1-2x over course of project
**Candidates local to Denver preferred if possible
***Computer will be provided