Length of Contract: %?3BPermanent/Freelance
Client Ov? erview: Our client is a Washington State based%?20graphic design company.
Con? tent Manager Overview: As the Content Mana? ger, you will be responsible for developing and implementing%2? 0unbeatable content and community engagement to help take the ? organization to new heights. You will also be responsible fo? r overseeing content execution across multiple channels with mea? surable growth.
- Develo? p enhanced content strategy with a clear focus on community ? engagement and potential lead generation initiatives
- Work cross-functionally on content creation and directio? n
- Optimize social and email channels by f? ocusing on data-driven strategy
- Lead key ? content projects that align with the overall brand voice, vi? sion, and mission to connect with target audience
- Optimize content for SEO to increase prospective conv? ersions through improved rankings and increased engagement
Key Qualifications: ?
- Bachelor’s Degree p? referred
- 4+ years of prior content manage? ment and execution experience
- Proven content%?20creation capabilities
- Strong understanding of? social channels
- Clear communicator (both%2? 0written & verbal) with strong attention to detail