Assistant Director - Content Strategist for Client Technology
Candidates MUST be able to pass a 7-year background screen (no drug).
Location: Remote, EST hours
Financial sector experience is a big plus, so be sure to highlight if you have that!
• Leads on medium-sized content delivery efforts to ensure that content is useful, usable, well-structured and easily found, guided by the content strategy
• Leads all aspects of the execution of projects, including the production of content guidelines, assessments, models, plans, architectures or frameworks or more specific content strategy documentation, such as for personalization or authoring
• Draws from customer insights and business objectives to advise the strategic direction of content for digital products, ensuring copy tone and style are consistent with client brand and style guidelines
• Collaborates with the design team to help provide a language for design approaches, systems & concepts
• Leads activities to help identify and prioritize content requirements and deliverables
• Works closely with the account and project management teams to define project scope, timelines, deliverables, and achievements
• Supervises results on projects of cross-functional teams and serves as the primary client partner
• Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of applied experience
• Significant experience in a content strategy role, or similar
• Significant experience collaborating with design and technology teams to develop engaging concepts
• Proven understanding of content standard methodologies, including active voice, customer focus and benefit-driven messaging