Our client, a well-known global agency, is looking to add two Copy Specialist/Copy Deck Operators to their team on a freelance basis. This role is completely remote, will be 40 hours a week, and can start immediately.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing copy decks (with the focus on accessibility writing)
- Decks can be Over 150 pages long and these people are to be translating the creative content to accessibility terms and format
- Making in-deck content so that it is accessible to various different audiences
- Will be making revisions/edits upon request:
- Must be diligent, organized, and exercise extreme ownership over this project!
- Managing changes between structure, format, layout of content and being able to translate that from creative content to accessible format; will be comparing two documents and that takes attention to detail!
- Understand the mapping of content fields and structure of digital media in order to accurately mapping copy deck content for digital platforms (understanding different browsers handle alt tags, field labels differently...)
If you have a strong copy/proof background, have experience managing large scale copy decks in an agency environment, and are passionate about accessibility writing this role is for you! Please forward your resume and any samples of work TODAY!