Are you an all-star team member who prefers working (and playing) in a hyper-collaborative environment? At our company, we put customers first, and we want to shine a spotlight on their success. We're looking for an individual who's passionate about showcasing inspiring and educational customer success stories that highlight our customer's use of technology with an industry-first lens.
The individual in this position will have a keen understanding of our technology stack—and how our customers use this technology to achieve impactful business results, across all industries and company sizes.
You will work closely with customer marketing, content marketing, creative, campaigns and product marketing teams to create fresh, dynamic customer stories that represent key industry value propositions and effectively engage our sales teams and prospects. You have very strong writing & project management skills and you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
As the industry customer stories content manager, you will be responsible for:
* Writing compelling industry-focused narratives of customer success across all channels (including digital, social & print)
* Collaborating closely with customer marketing leads to audit existing customer story content to identify gaps and prioritize story pipeline accordingly
* Coordinating with internal teams like industry marketing, content marketing, creative, campaigns, enablement, digital and product marketing to prioritize the production of customer stories
* Managing external relationships (agencies, vendors) when necessary and working with internal teams to execute on tight timelines
* Partnering closely with customer marketing programs team to ensure placement of customer stories across channels, including external (website, social) and internal (Highspot, Slack, Kapost)
* Project management of story production — you will manage the schedule, writing, editing, and on-time completion of customer stories (in close collaboration with customer marketing for customer approvals)
* Motivated self-starter able to work independently with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment
* Outstanding written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly — and simplify narratives even if more technical in nature. Strong collaboration with team members to build a cohesive plan.
* Strong editorial eye and project management skills to carry projects to completion
* Strong understanding of our products, key industries & how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to our prospects and customers
* Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments and functions
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience