Our client is a global apparel and accessories specialty retail organization focused on delivering versatile, contemporary classics designed for today with style that endures. We outfit those who see every day as full of opportunity and seek to make the most of every moment. Our client believes in seeing life a little differently, taking it all in, adding to it and making it your own. We live with style.
WHO YOU ARE:
An amazing wordsmith with a can-do attitude and a passion for data-driven copywriting. You can easily switch between editorial writing for marketing purposes and SEO writing, designed to perform.
Please note: this is a temporary position.
Write, edit and proofread product descriptions for clients website. Write SEO Copy Blocks for category pages and seasonal featured shops.
• Proven ability writing and editing online copy or similar retail marketing vehicle
• Excellent editing skills and on-to-go editing experience.
• In-depth understanding of SEO strategy from a copy perspective.
• 3-5 years writing for retail or advertising agency.
• B.A. (or equivalent) in Creative Writing, Journalism, Marketing or related fields.