As a Copywriter, you are accountable for digital copywriting concepts and solutions. You are a storyteller in an online environment, knowing your channels and touchpoints. Additionally, you will be managing creative projects from concept to completion – following the global brand direction and the brand voice. You will work closely with the creative team - including other copywriters, art directors, designers, project managers, and producers - as well as major stakeholders, to deliver industry leading digital concepts and solutions.
Key Responsibilities Scope:
Accountable for specific digital copywriting concepts and solutions
1. Digital Creative Concepts and Solutions Deliver copy for specific digital campaigns, projects, services and toolkits for Business Units, markets and Digital Brand Commerce. Create and execute progressive and creative digital concepts from ideation to final execution. Write appealing copy that attracts, inspires and engages our consumers throughout their journey to achieve their goals and ambitions through sports. Review copy and concepts and contribute to creative direction.
2. Creative Standards Follow copy guidelines and embody the adidas brand voice. Participate in creative reviews and create brand consistency across copy deliverables Keep up to date with trends in writing, communications, and digital technologies—and then share your findings with the creative team Contribute to the digital creative community by sharing and incorporating best practices. Collaborate with digital creative experts, freelancers, and agencies ensuring efficient delivery of creative assets. Share your unique perspective, helping to inspire your peers with your passions, personal experience, and external input.
3. Creative Consultation & Collaboration Consult stakeholders on digital copywriting by providing examples of innovative solutions for new digital creative concepts. Present your concepts and copy to stakeholders and support your work with a clear rational and recommendations. Challenge stakeholders and business owners to ensure optimized solutions for our consumer, business and brand. Understand business needs and collaborate with stakeholders to create effective creative solutions.
- Education & Experience Degree with focus on Creative Writing, Marketing & Communications, Media and related areas
- 3+ years of experience as a Copywriter within a global creative agency or environment
- Experience working with brands developing creative solutions on a global level Knowledge of digital industry and ability to predict future trends
- Experience developing successful concepts and working in collaborative multi-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Creative writer with consumer behavioral knowledge
- Culturally aware, and able to relevantly communicate with an audience
- Consistency in tone of voice while maintaining a creative approach
- Creative and energetic team player who has a passion for digital creative & copywriting
- Good relationship and people management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or other Copywriting software solutions
- Experience in SEO copywriting a definite plus
- Perfect English written skills, both in grammar and in style
- Fluency and experience writing in Spanish a definite plus