Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: $35-45+/hr DOE
Salary: $80-100K+ DOE
One of our small agency clients is looking for a Copywriter to join their team for an exciting new role and are open to candidates on either a freelance, contract-to-hire, or full-time basis.
This Copywriter will report directly to the agency's Creative Director and help craft stories through inspiring, engaging, and differentiating brand copy.
The Copywriter must have a passion for storytelling and a strategic, curious, innovative approach to their work and craft.
Ideal Copywriter candidates will have:
- 5-8+ years of agency copywriting experience
- Strong online portfolio showcasing a variety of copy samples, specifically brand copy including manifestos, brand essence, mission statements, etc.
- Fast learner and curious creative thinker
- Strong writing/communication skills and confident presenter
- Detail oriented and top-notch proofreading and editing skills
- Flexible, adaptable, collaborative team player
Nice to Have:
- Storytelling experience in various forms, lengths, mediums
- Passionate about the craft of brand copywriting and well-versed in the full range of today’s media and channels
- Ability to proof and edit work for accuracy, brand standards, intent and voice
- Ability to take and follow creative direction and constructive feedback
- Able to review internal and vendor proofs for brand design intent and adherence to brand standards/guidelines
- Tech savvy and proficient with G-Suite
*Local candidates preferred, but willing to consider remote candidate outside Denver
**Some evening/weekend work and occasional travel may be required