CREATIVE CONVERSATION MANAGER - Freelance
Description of the role:
Our client is at the forefront of the Conversational revolution. It has developed a new and evolving suite of conversational products to help Brands connect with their audiences (new and existing) - whatever their need is - like never before. These mediums allow for personalized 1-2-1 conversations relevant to that specific person - and in doing so, represent a whole new avenue for creativity.
Over the past two years, our client has been working closely with Brands and their Build Partners to help define opportunities for creativity, kick start their creative campaigns, and get set up for success. We are looking to continue the evolution of services we provide by growing the team with the right people.
This is where you come in: you will also be working alongside the wider team to unearth data and creative inspiration that can help crack the challenges Brands may have. This will include identifying compelling audience insights to inspire Conversational experiences, consulting on Conversational best practise, and helping draft example best in class Conversations. You will be helping Brands understand how to hook people into engaging, and how to retain engagement; as well as campaign planning and tactics.
This is a role that requires:
- An entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- A strategic and creative thinker
- An autonomous crafter who is output focused, and gets stuff done on time, every time
- An excellent, articulate communicator
- A positive ‘can do’ radiator that has the ability to inspire, and bring other people with them; no matter how senior
- Confidence handling senior stakeholders internally and externally
Must have experience
Social Media Manager / Community Manager : At least 2 years demonstrable experience in-house or at an agency, in
- developing a strong and ownable Tone of Voice within a Conversational format (social media channels count!)
- using data insights to connect with audiences (i.e. a strong strategic foundation)
- creation of compelling content that grows audiences, and keeps them coming back
- driving business value
- performance analysis and optimisation
Nice to have experience
Paid Search experience
Experience with Conversational tools (e.g. Google Business Messages, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp Business or other)