Job descriptionCreative Design Manager
We are recruiting for a Creative Design Manager for this award winning, forward-thinking company, specialising in dressing children beautifully. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company that offers amazing benefits such as health plans, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes and generous holiday allowance.
- Managing and developing the Creative Design team, delegating work and ensuring all tasks are completed within deadlines.
- Mentoring team members to develop and grow within their careers and play a key role in building out our in-house design capabilities.
- Developing and implementing successful design strategies for the continual creation and improvement of brand and marketing design.
- Creating engaging designs that feels authentic and relatable to our customer base and their lives as families and emphasises our brand values.
- A modern design aesthetic and a love of all things graphic design, particularly within brand, typography and advertising.
- A brilliant eye for innovative ideas and trends.
- A deep technical knowledge of the complete design process from brainstorming to end result.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of brand and its connection to the user. Continuous monitoring and understanding of the fashion luxury industry, global retail environment and e-commerce trends.