Our client located in the Charlotte area is looking for a full-time Creative Director to work with a unique + expanding beauty product company. This is an extremely exciting and dynamic role, and we are looking for a high energy, creative, strategic leader to deliver strong results and help build best practices for an established yet growing brand(s).
*Must be able to work on-location in Charlotte area!* (If you are in the area or thinking of relocating, let's talk!)
This is an extremely exciting and compelling role, and we are looking for a proven leader to create integrated content across all marketing channels (digital, social media, paid media, mobile, print), lead/manage a team and work closely with marketing leadership.
The Creative Director is responsible for ensuring consistent, compelling execution of brand identity across all content. The CD will supervise a team of graphic designers and photographers/videographers in the strategic development and execution of messages and deliverables.
This role oversees Creative for multiple brands. (new brands, brand refresh, and current brands.)
(Past experience in Beauty, Medi-Spa, CBD, In-House, Retail or Agency is preferred.)
• Oversee creative and production team to deliver compelling content for all communication channels.
• Proactively create and develop content for campaigns within the marketing calendar
• Produce fresh, innovative work for compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
• Provide visual presentations for creative direction to Founder
• Oversee creative team in developing product packaging.
• Develop internal creative and content campaigns that deliver against marketing campaign goals.
• Coach and train designers and content creators to deliver exceptional creative that delivers against goals.
• Develop and manage creative budget.
• Leverage external resources as necessary to deliver against needs.
• Develop pool of external vendors to support creative needs.
• Work closely with Marketing team and leadership to understand business goals and customer insights.
• Develops effective ways of working with cross functional team in order to execute high performing deliverables on time.
• Advanced knowledge of marketing strategy (with a strong emphasis on digital), trends and tools.
• An ability to drive/lead/optimize marketing and advertising in a dynamic/growing environment.
• Strong project management skills, combined with a proactive, accountable “can do” attitude.
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the curiosity, willingness and drive to make data analysis driven decisions.
• High integrity, high energy and the desire to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to successfully multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and management.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
• Creative Execution Deliver high performing, compelling creative content that meets established marketing goals and KPIs
• Deliver on time, Team Management, Collaboration
• Manage and coach a high performing team that delivers great content on time and within budget
• Work and communicate cross functionally to serve the needs of the business
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 7+ years of creative direction including a brand setting
• Proven experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
• Proven experience with concept development
• Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
• Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
• Background in PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and InDesign)
• BA degree in Graphic Design or Art, or equivalent field