Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Creative Marketing Specialist. This is a remote freelance position (40 hours a week) that is ongoing for the right person. Must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
You will oversee the production, QC and delivery of all marketing programs to both internal and external partners. The ideal candidate brings scalable approaches and has a deep understanding of digital media. This candidate is versed in media planning, familiar with digital file formats with experience managing creative assets. You will be immersed into the day-to-day operations ensuring all marketing assets get prepped and posted properly. You have a deep understanding of design, platform best practices, and are constantly up to date on all things media and digital, while also having a deep love of entertainment. You have that eye for how narrative, visual, and storytelling can sell through an idea, and can speak to creatives on all ends from internal, partner, to agency and keep everyone accountable for both milestones and design excellence, while also having that drive to test and learn and optimize through design efficiency. You can speak the language of creatives, but can also keep them accountable to business KPIs—while always balancing meeting a greater design vision. You will work within a creative pod structure, which includes Media & Acquisition, Creative Design, and Creative Asset Teams. T
- Manage creative agencies and act as day-to-day contact to ensure timely and efficient campaigns.
- Responsible for mapping out creative development production schedule & strategy, ensuring creative best practices are implemented, looking at each campaign from an integrated 360-degree perspective.
- Work with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to develop compelling creative assets, test hypotheses and build out a/b test plans, and ensure accurate measurement and reporting of creative performance.
- Work closely with platform specific account reps, staying on top of industry trends to leverage new technologies and participate in open betas across platforms.
- Cross-functional relationship building to ensure alignment on deliverable quality and creative direction, synergy of assets and campaign process across organizations.
- Serve as the central point of contact for key internal and external business stakeholders, as well as with Brand and Original departments to ensure the integrity of single titles & brand core guidelines are being represented.
- Maintain momentum for the team around creative concepts, collaborating with the CDs, designers, motion, writers, etc. to gather feedback and push projects along while identifying forest, program-level creative media asset efficiencies.
- Leverage relationship building to unblock creative obstacles, and be an advocate for the KPI driven decisioning of Growth Marketing across the organization.
- 2-4 years of experience producing digital, email/push, interactive, brand, or 360 marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand media plans, formulating them into creative solutions
- Ability to develop management skills and over-see cross-functional team members within the Growth Marketing team.
- Comprehensive understanding of today’s media landscape and how people engage with digital marketing.
- Detailed oriented, organized, adept at prioritizing tasks, able to delegate appropriately.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
- Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Send your resume today!