Our client, a pioneer in the Global Influencer Marketing space, is seeking a strong Creative Project Manager to join their Los Angeles team. Their mission is to delight audiences, inspire action, and drive sales by helping brands create alongside extraordinary human beings on social. They build authentic campaigns leveraging innovative marketing concepts and their influencer relationships to tell clients’ stories in meaningful ways.
As Creative Project Manager, you will have an immediate and meaningful impact on the entire creative and company by defining internal processes, leading key strategic initiatives, enabling the Creative team to operate efficiently, and directly impacting revenue growth for the company.
How to know if you’re a great fit for this role? You're all about problem-solving through creative solutions grounded in systems, tools, teams, and processes. You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, nimble working environment where cross-team collaboration is critical. You have a passion for solving ambiguous problems, optimizing processes, and structured strategic thinking. Not only are you able to oversee large-scale process implementation and organization for the Creative team but are also comfortable leading direct reports with empathy and understanding - after all, we’re all human. Lastly, at the end of group calls, your instinct is to list off the next steps for all parties.
Above all, they're looking for someone with a can-do attitude, a lot of grit and comfort with change. A love for social media content and respect for influencer marketing is non-negotiable.
- Serve as an advisor and trusted partner to other team leads to ensure the Creative team is operating efficiently and moving towards the strategy the company has set out
- Collaborate with Creative Director to lead resource management efforts to produce dynamic materials (including brand social media content, case studies, informational one-pagers, and custom content focused on B2B thought-leadership) on time and on budget
- Own internal communications such as setting up KOCs and regroups for creative pitches
- Manage the organization and storage of the Google Drive shared drive for all materials related to pitches and active accounts
- Manage the post production resources to delegate and review edits in a timely manner
- Collaboratively scope and roadmap large tracks of work with reliable estimates of time, effort, and cost, and help ensure your team can hit deadlines
- Manage short- and long-term planning including goal-setting for the Creative team
- Identify areas for improvement, jump into tactical execution to support these when critical to the success of the company and then implement a plan for long-term success
- Help lead Creative team operation and process efforts as we are growing the team and company, ensuring we work on the most important priorities and execute them as efficiently as possible
- Identify the biggest impediments to growing the brand and help remove roadblocks
- Present your learnings and implemented solutions in meetings with company executives
- Work in collaboration with the Creative Director to provide Creative team mid and end of year reviews, manage team budget and lead Creative team hiring efforts
- Closely collaborate with multiple teams and wear many hats
- 3-4 years experience in Influencer Marketing, Social Media, Publishing, Marketing at a brand or agency
- 2 years experience (successfully) managing (happy) direct reports using project management programs like Asana or Monday
- Highly-proactive, extremely organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills with experience in cross-functional project management
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, with acute attention to detail, accuracy and accountability balanced with sound business judgment
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High EQ with an ability to work with many different personality types and positively influence others
- Experience building pitch and sales materials
- Comfortable with providing quality assurance on creative materials (pitch, photo edits, etc)
- Experience working with market research platforms (e.g. Statista, eMarketer, Gartner, AppAnnie)