Our client is looking for two Project Managers to join their new creative studio. They work around the globe to support our business and brand with stories that focus on people, rooted in culture. We are at the heart of the brand, making creative with a strong sense of purpose. We’re a group of creatives, strategists, and planners working together to execute concepts for all things digital.
The client is building their own creative team from the ground up.
• Be the main point of contact and a strategic partner for your workstream’s projects, working closely with stakeholders, operations, portfolio management, creative and project management teams.
• Plan creative and external resources against the needs of every project and work closely with the Sr. Portfolio and Operations manager on project schedules.
• Support tracking and management of budget in partnership with Operations to ensure accurate budget usage and target delivery.
• Process invoices/payments as required against annual budget forecast and commitments.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, to drive consistency and quality of project deliverables.
• Work collaboratively to define the cross functional processes needed to effectively plan and manage the digital priority product launch campaigns.
• Define and build necessary tools and templates to support the launch project management processes.
• Influence both global and local stakeholders to improve digital product launch and campaign effectiveness.
• Manage, coach and develop a small team of project managers
• Always be on the lookout for opportunities to establish best practices and improve processes
• Oversee the tracking of launch project plans and risk mitigation
• Ensure resources are assigned and driving the most critical digital priorities
• Leverage functional expertise and operational insights to support senior leaders in decision making
• As conflicts arise within projects, identify solutions and contribute to their resolution in a timely and appropriate manner, escalating to leadership if necessary
• Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of relevant project management experience
• Project Management certification preferred
• Digital campaign activation experience preferred
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and partners.
• Strong communications and negotiating skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various levels in person and/or remotely
• Good people skills, comfortable collaborating with art directors, designers and copywriters with a wide variety of personality types
• Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite, Harvest and other tools
• Experience managing risks and stakeholders
• Experience collaborating across teams to define and implement new processes
• Be willing to give and receive honest, direct and thoughtful feedback
• Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to learn quickly and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing a small team of direct reports
• Solutions-oriented approach
• Project management and project monitoring/trafficking experience
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written
• SEO experience a plus