Timing: Start ASAP late August / early September
Duration: At least 4 months through EOY, possible contract-to-hire
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $25-30+/hr DOE
One of our in-house creative studio clients is looking for a freelance Creative Project Manager / Traffic Manager to join their team for a 4+ month freelance role that has the potential for contract-to-hire.
This freelance Creative Project Manager / Traffic Manager will be supporting an internal studio team of designers and retouchers with day-to-day project management and trafficking of creative assets.
The freelance Creative Project Manager / Traffic Manager must have agency or in-house experience and be well-versed in creative production processes, vendor coordination, etc.
Ideal Creative Project Manager / Traffic Manager will have:
- At least 3-5+ years of agency or in-house creative project management and traffic experience
- BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, PR, or related field
- Strong understanding of how to manage projects within a design/creative studio
- Familiar with photo/video shoot prep and coordination - i.e. product fulfillment, shot lists, etc.
- Experience allocating and assigning projects to internal creative teams
- Comfortable and confident managing production schedules, timelines, and delivering against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and familiar with print production operations and best practices
- Able to collaborate and work closely with cross-discipline stakeholders - i.e. creative, production, project management, marketing, legal, etc.
*Offsite, but must be local to metro Detroit and available for eventual return to office
**Computer can be provided