- Work with internal creative team to create “self-serve” documents to allow internal departments to create their own Google Slides, simple docs etc.
- Ensuring internal DAM has all necessary documents for external agencies to easily access
- Work closely with Creative Director to manage internal creative resource, including scheduling
- Collaborate with internal marketing managers to oversee external agencies
- Review “Asset Request Docs” from internal departments such as Sales and Product and convert to agency-ready creative briefs
- Manage execution of marketing assets from brief to fully approved executed assets
- Manage timelines across multiple marketing projects
Our healthcare client is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, our client has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. our client partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans. We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Our client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.