Our products are Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sustainable, Made with Certified Organic Ingredients…all built upon a foundation of Wellness and delivered Farm to Beauty. Our team is dedicated to making products with high-potency ingredients so every organic drop feeds your skin. Our values are steeped in organic farming and sustainability.
OVERVIEW Whether it’s unlocking revenue, modernizing data infrastructure, or finding new ways to monetize, you will be helping us grow and get it done. We are seeking a full-time Digital Marketing CRM Manager. The goal of this position is to nurture and grow our relationship with new and existing customers to drive greater sales and brand loyalty. Specific tasks in this position include developing new customer retention programs, drive and managing the email and blog calendar for all launches and promotions, add to the creative aspect of all direct to consumer campaigns including helping with content and copy. A key aspect is to conduct strategic analyses and day-to-day fulfillment of e-commerce and digital programs to aid business decision-making within the organization based on the data surrounding the consumer journey. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with equally strong listening, strategy, and implementation skills that is driven by a hunger to improve accuracy, capability, and impact of consumer data analytics. This role’s overall goal is to help grow overall brand awareness, customer retention and drive revenue and engagement.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and execute Email + SMS Marketing Calendar for our day to day and for all launches and promotions and campaigns.
- Analyze marketing campaigns and programs, compiling relevant findings and identifying areas for improvement to communicate with clients.
- Develop, provide, and refine KPIs for regular reporting, perform in-depth ad-hoc analyses and deep dives, generate benchmarks based on growth goals, and assist in execution of enhancements for key retention programs such as triggered emails, loyalty, auto-replenishment, etc.
- Develop and launch new customer retention strategies
- Brainstorm data-backed optimizations and strategic marketing ideas for the Company.
- Create hypotheses for, conduct, and run analyses on A/B tests. Work directly and partner with other team members to develop retention-specific initiatives and manage effective execution across multiple workstreams.
- Develop emails in Klaviyo using WYSIWYG, drop and drag editors, or light HTML alongside the creative art Senior Manager.
- Manage and edit the blogs written by our Search partners.
- Identify customer segments and optimize data collection to best create a single customer view across all digital touch points
- Work with team members to report on performance of programs.
- Work with personalization outside partners (Talkable, Loyalty Lion, Klaviyo, etc.) effectively to test, analysis and improve personalization and retention programs
- Additional responsibilities: As assigned, such as assisting with day-to-day operations as it relates to the digital department and any digital marketing activities/events.
WHO YOU ARE
- Have an Undergraduate or Master’s degree with 3+ years of work experience in e-commerce, marketing, or other relevant field
- Experienced in working with ESPs (Iterable, Klaviyo, Sendgrid, Listrak, Mailchimp, etc.), SMS, popups, and loyalty programs,and technically competent to understand what’s going on under the hood of various marketing tools (bonus points for referral, review, and affiliate programs)
- Able to develop high-level strategy, but also comfortable getting in the trenches to implement, test, and optimize
- Experience with email HTML, metadata, or knowledge of email/referral/loyalty vendors in the commerce space.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- You are generally an awesome human that values kindness, curiosity and intelligence