Our client, the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. They are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
The Customer Experience Assistant Manager for their new University Village location will build, lead and mentor a team of dedicated Concierges, Customer Experience Assistants, and Jewelry Consultants responsible for delivering exceptional service to brand’s customers. The Customer Experience team members efficiently and effectively execute a personalized showroom experience with our fine jewelry customers. As the team’s manager, you will foster an environment of partnership & positivity, bias toward action, and commitment to the customer. The Customer Experience Manager assists in leading the team to achieve and exceed sales and customer experience goals, directly impacting the growth of the company and the individual team members. As we open our newest location in Seattle, we are searching for a motivated and dedicated team leader to drive success.
The ideal candidate will be able to work the schedule Sunday - Thursday, from 10:30am - 7:30pm PST.
- Assist in the recruitment and management of a Customer Experience team in a fast-paced environment, focused on achieving sales targets, team KPIs, and providing a luxury experience to all customers.
- Work closely with the Retail Operations team to maintain a luxury environment in the showroom.
- Maintain an efficient and highly functional showroom and office, ensuring that the team is meeting a high standard of customer service.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for brand’s customers by guiding customers through purchasing decisions, such as diamond options and custom designs.
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone, email and live chat, and ensure that high standards are upheld by the team.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our private showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury goods environment.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing efficiency improvement initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Problem-solve customer experience escalations, in partnership with operations and customer care, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers.
- Partner with Workforce Operations Analysts to create and maintain a team schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties and appointments.
- Collaborate across departments on special projects in operations, merchandising, marketing, HR and customer care.
- Must have experience managing people in retail or direct to consumer sales, store leadership or keyholder experience a plus
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of recruiting and growing high performing and accountable teams
- BA degree or equivalent, preferred
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively to achieve business goals
- Robust CRM software experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Understanding and acceptance of diversity, equity, inclusion and workplace belonging concepts
- Interest in socially and environmentally
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!