Job descriptionTitle: Customer Lifecycle Email Marketer
Our company believes in the power of technology to enrich people's lives. For the Ad Platforms team, this means creating digital advertising solutions that benefit marketers and enhance the experience people have on our companies devices while respecting their privacy.
Join us and become a part of a team driven by values that put customers first while helping businesses grow. Our customer lifecycle program provides engaging, relevant, and educational email content to help app marketers get more value from our advertising solutions. Whether they joined last week or have been with us for years, we develop content to help customers onboard, scale and optimize their app promotion campaigns so they can grow their business.
In this role, were looking for a marketing contractor to help us manage and grow the customer lifecycle program. The marketing contractor will serve a critical role by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support overall program management, share valuable insights, champion new ideas to keep engagement high, and help drive the launch of new marketing initiatives.
- Lead project management efforts.
- Work closely with our Creative and Production teams to deliver engaging global marketing campaigns on time.
- Identify opportunities to improve program content, help facilitate localization process, and ensure ongoing communication between teams globally.
- Manage and prioritize the lifecycle program roadmap to ensure new campaign development and updates are documented, prioritized, and resourced appropriately.
- Drive awareness of program initiatives internally.
- Share progress, updates, and learnings about campaigns and the overall customer lifecycle experience.
- Help gather feedback from internal teams to identify and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience and marketing program performance.
- Help develop the testing strategy and manage the test and learn calendar to support our measurement strategy.
- Troubleshoot delivery and measurement issues to ensure optimal customer experience.
• At least three years of work experience working within a marketing organization or creative agency.
• Hands-on development and creation of B2B customer lifecycle marketing communications, customer programs, and creative deliverables.
• Passion for creating the best experiences that bring both delight and value to customers.
• Proven ability to partner cross-functionally in an effective manner.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail.
• Familiar with leveraging data and insights to inform decision making.
• Savvy at tackling issues and providing creative solutions.