Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring Customer Service Reps on 12 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Continuously seek to reduce the overall turn time for issue resolution to ensure a premium experience for our clients consumers.
- Assist in providing employee performance feedback/response call coaching to team and management.
- Become trained in other areas of the department and provide cross-functional support as required.
- Responsible for proper utilization of phone and computer systems and following established department policy and procedures.
- Act as a liaison between business unit/brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team.
- Proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service.
- Responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution.
- Partner with management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Production Support to continually seek business process improvements through the use of technology, new procedures and criteria review. Communicate, recommend, & implement solutions. Complete special projects as needed.
Requirements for the position include:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
• 2 years' related work experience in lieu of a degree
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role
• Strong Customer Service skills are critical, including experience with escalated customer service issues.
• Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired
• Strong problem solving/resolution oriented skills. Superior decision making skills - the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
• Superior decision making skills, including the ability to quickly understand and analyze new information and situations.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills