CX Tools Strategist
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a CX Tools Strategist to help support the depth and impact of Mailchimp’s customer insights program. In this role, you will act as a technical lead and liaison between the business side and engineering partners to define and execute strategies for data tracking, integrations, stakeholder enablement, and overall health of Mailchimp’s CX tools ecosystem. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys using technology strategically, problem solving, and working with others to define creative solutions to better understand the customer.
CX Tools Strategist Responsibilities:
- Drives roadmap coordination and management across CX Tools (Qualtrics, Fullstory) and in conjunction with matrixed tools (Pendo, Stella Connect, Zendesk) to align on execution impact and required analysis
- Owns FullStory platform strategy and drives FullStory roadmap for integration across Mailchimp, including integrations and data layer planning, segment, conversion and reporting governance.
- Advise stakeholders on best-fit solutions for collecting, monitoring, and interpreting data related to the customer experience.
- Works with platform leads, project managers, and engineers to ensure technical implementation, integrations, and platform performance are strong.
- Works with analytics and engineering to manage site instrumentation and data capture, oversees backlog of data needs.
- Facilitates workshops and conversations for a variety of outcomes such as driving consensus and navigating priorities.
CX Tools Strategist Qualifications:
- Experience as a solution engineer/strategist or technical account manager/advisor with strong program management skills.
- Background in selection, implementation, and vendor management of 3rd digital/MarTech tools such as Qualtrics and Fullstory.
- Account advisory experience (agency/etc)
- Understanding and experience with CRM use cases, functionality, and integrations.
- Demonstrated competency with analytical tools (Google Analytics, BigQuery, Qualtrics, Looker, Tableau, session replay, etc).
- Knowledge of CX and Voice of Customer strategy (survey development, feedback loops, and listening post opportunities to gain additional customer insights).
- Experience in organizing, planning and executing work from the visioning stage through implementation, involving numerous stakeholders.
- Exceptional relationship-building, presentation, and written / oral communication skills.