Job descriptionDesign/Pre-Production Assistant
Los Angeles based Apparel Company is looking for a Design/Pre-production Assistant for their Junior’s Knit/Woven division. The role would be to assist the Senior Designer in all aspects of creating a line for monthly market. The ideal candidate must be hardworking, detail oriented, organized, a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
• Compile and pass all standards/qualities to production team for order Hand offs • Ensure execution of all samples for monthly markets and sales meetings
• Responsible for maintaining line sheet, fabric and cutting ticket books
• Photo/tagging the line and filing market design packs
• Sending out dyes, writing PO’s, checking up on orders/ send outs to vendors
• Working with CAD artists, pattern makers and sales reps to service all store accounts/address special projects
• Some assisting in sketching
• All other duties as maybe assigned.
What we are looking for:
• Must have 2-3 years of experience in the garment industry
• Proficient in sketching
• Computer experience with knowledge of Photoshop, CAD, Illustrator, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
• Must have excellent time management skills and organization.
What you will get:
• Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental and vision)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Retirement Plan
Send your resume today!