Full time opportunity!
Client Overview: Our client is a tech company seeking a Developer Experience Engineer to join their team!
Developer Experience Engineer Overview: As a Developer Experience Engineer, your main goal is to make it easy, streamlined, and fun to build awesome stuff on top of our platform and the Jamstack.
- Work closely with product, engineering, support, users & partners to push the product to new heights, teach users what is possible with the JAMstack, and build tooling/docs/demos to attract people into our ecosystem
- Stretch, bend, and break the tools we offer to make things better for the ever expanding group of developers:
- Building demo applications with bleeding edge tech
- Coming up with innovative & creative ways to build things on our platform.
- Working with other SAAS companies and onboarding them as partner integrations
- Building a world class developer experiences including tooling, CLI
- Creating content/talks/presentations spreading awareness on what’s truly possible on our platform.
- One of the core responsibilities of this role would be to create world-class documentation for our developers, revamping and restructuring our technical documentation, creating deeply technical how-tos, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- You will contribute to our overall developer strategy with your industry experience, relationships, and knowledge of developer best practices, trends, and concepts
- Deep knowledge of and experience with the node.js ecosystem, static site generators, and headless CMS and other components of modern / Jamstack web development
- Experience with building and maintaining technical developer documentation and a passion to educate developers and make them successful.
- At least 3 years of senior experience in Developer Experience Engineering
- Front-end development experience
- Startup experience - fully autonomous, working without a handbook and defining your own role as you go along, quickly adapting to changes and excited by moving fast and driving impact