24 Seven has partnered with the world's most recognizable sportswear company to hire a manager to oversee their Digital Creative Op's in Boston.
As a Manager, Digital Creative Operations for Global Digital Design at our client your role will include creating and adhering to processes for the digital design and copy functions, continually optimizing as we go, and being part of a team creating compelling digital experiences.
Your role will be responsible for working with your wider operations team and digital designers and writers to make sure we deliver quality design and deliverables against our briefs to meet business objective and bring to life the brand and our storytelling centered around our consumer, across our digital ecosystem.
You will be responsible for implementing and adhering to processes, strategic alignment, and planning for resources and budgets in order to enable a team of digital designers and writers to execute digital experiences from sell-in to com & performance marketing (email, paid social, OLM).
Our team as a whole consists of four functions (Creative Operations, Digital Content, Digital Design and Digital Copy) and is responsible for creating content and storytelling to support sell-in efforts for Geographies (North America, Western Europe, Greater China & Global Partner Markets), fuel the writing and design for our sell-in process, B2B platforms, and digital direct to consumer digital commerce ecosystem (com / email / paid social and other forms of media).
Processes will encompass content production and photoshoots, all copywriting and visual design. Specifically, your role will be focused on the operations for the digital design and digital copy functions.
We’re seeking someone who is a natural leader, with a positive & collaborative attitude, an entrepreneurial mindset who takes initiative and is eager to create and instill operational excellence for our team. The work will be challenging, never boring, and you will be an integral part of the creative team bringing new digital experiences and solutions to the brand.
It is crucial for this role to have strong relationships with the immediate functions on your wider team (Content, Copywriting, & Design) as well as our cross-functional partners; primarily our Experience Strategy team, UX team, Geography Digital Teams and Brand team.
What we’re looking for:
• Passion for the brand and unbending rigor for creating and implementing processes to enable high-quality work
• Someone who is driven, strategic, thinks critically, is accountable, empathetic, resourceful, takes initiative and has great interpersonal skills
• A role model for positive and empowering behavior, a hard-working attitude with an able to inspire, challenge and work seamlessly with other team members
• Someone who can support the wider team, pushes for excellence and knows when to be flexible
• Experience in digital design; digital design systems, e-commerce and performance marketing (email, paid social & other media)
• Experience in relationships with external partners; contract & budget management
• Ability to manage and direct multiple third party relationships, across multiple projects with a clear voice
• Collaborative attitude and passion for brainstorming creative and strategic solutions