Our client is the leading specialty e-retailer offering consumer products, vacations, and online education services through an easy and convenient payment plan.
Digital Designer Overview:
Reporting to the Creative Manager, the Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for bringing design solutions to life which adhere to marketing strategies and business goals.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
• Review junior designer drafts to ensure quality
• Support for junior level design team members
• Develop, modify and create both digital & print marketing material
• Manage workload and facilitate design projects in order meet production deadlines
• Create modern, sleek designs within tight time constraints
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Work with internal stakeholders for final review and make amends as needed
• Conceptualize visuals based on initial requirements provided by requestors
• Produce drafts for review and make revisions based on the feedback received
• Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
• Attention to visual detail and aesthetics to ensure a quality final product
• Listen to design needs, coming up with ideas and communicating them to clients and other members of the team
Digital Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, Design, or a related field
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
• Experience with digital content, such as social media, online advertising, and email campaigns.
• Excellent eye for detail and proven communication skill