In this role you will report to the Director, Global Digital Marketing responsible for the strategic and executional development of digital, social and eCommerce marketing campaigns to drive the brands equity, engage the consumer and ultimately, drive sales. You will be focused on building the brands’ digital footprint through digital innovation, social media and content marketing. You will conceptualize and develop new ideas, digital partnerships and collaborate closely with the global teams and key partners in markets to implement. You are passionate about beauty, art, culture and emerging technology and enjoy working in a creative environment.
• Lead the evolution of our digital and social media strategies
• Create and develop the global digital, social and eCommerce playbook for market use
• Conceptualize and execute social and eCommerce content and copy including recommendations for creator collaborations
• Partner with creative and production teams on social shoots, from concept to post-production
• Manage social media agency including planning and maintaining the social media calendars are all brand accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Weibo, WeChat, Little Red Book) and oversee community management
• Work closely with media teams and agency to ensure organic and paid social channels are connected and amplified
• Plan and maintain the website
• Be the key contact for all markets to drive commercial excellence; Review, edit and provide direction for all regional digital, social and eCommerce activities
• Collaborate with multifunctional teams to drive holistic global marketing programs
• Liaise with license for all creative and copy approvals
• Research and recommend new partners to push innovative programs; Stay on top of industry trends and emerging platforms
• Oversee all reporting and analytics to ensure all strategies are tracking against goals and KPI’s
• Oversee digital intern
• Minimum of 4-6 years digital marketing and/or social media experience in a fast-paced and busy marketing department
• Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in the area of digital or social media marketing, communications or similar relevant area.
• Proven track record of developing multi-channel digital campaigns
• Proficient and up-to-date knowledge of key social media platforms and best practice.
• Comfortable with Adobe & social media analytics.
• A good understanding of SEM, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Self-starter, used to working independently.
• Background in the beauty industry is not a mandatory, but you should be able to showcase your eye for beauty, aesthetics and design.
• Strategic thinker with an ability to dissect problems and identify solutions.
• Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including experience in leading creative work and agency partnerships.
• Digitally savvy, active on social media and highly curious about new digital trends.