Luxury fashion brand is looking for a digital marketing manager to drive the digital strategy, oversee and optimize campaigns across digital marketing and e-commerce channels.
- Oversee digital advertising agency, monitoring and driving growth in new customer acquisition and revenue.
- Effectively manage the marketing budget, providing consistent and accurate performance reporting.
- Ensure marketing channel mix is optimized.
- Manage performance and maintain up-to-date ad and marketing assets.
- Write creative copy for ads across all mediums.
- Track and report monthly relevant KPIs for website metrics and social channels.
- Lead detailed analysis of campaign(s) effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis.
- Manage SEO strategies for ecommerce site to ensure website copy and meta data are fully optimized to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Drive day-to-day channel operations in tandem with agency partners.
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to drive channel growth and to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals.
- Stay current with paid media marketing trends and opportunities.
- Manage and submit all content requests to the creative department.
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Highly motivated, energetic, result-driven individual.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to partner and influence.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.