Clean beauty lifestyle brand is seeking a freelance Digital Marketing Specialist to drive email campaigns and social media marketing. 40 hours/week ongoing contract. 100% Remote.
You will be focused on developing the lifecycle experience for prospective, current and previous customers. You will help manage our marketing calendar, while strategizing and executing programming for both email and social (with the help of our in-house creative team). You will also be working cross-functionally with Marketing, Creative, Tech and Customer Service. This is a wonderful opportunity to work at a growing start-up in the clean beauty space.
- You will develop and execute email marketing strategies for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns to increase specific business KPIs and overall user LTV.
- Utilize data to monitor the performance and health of programs and identify areas for improvement; generate and test hypotheses to improve monthly performance.
- Establish rigorous A/B and multivariate testing agendas to test subject lines, content, cadence, segmentation, and timing to constantly improve results.
- Own and manage monthly marketing calendar.
- Own and manage the growing social media presence, collaborating with our in-house creative team to conceptualize and execute content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree – ideally in Business, Marketing, quantitative or technical field.
- You hit the ground running and can get up to speed quickly in order to be able to deliver email marketing campaigns quickly.
- 2-3 years of experience developing lifecycle programs; comfortable with segmentation, automation strategy, email marketing.
- 2-3 years of social media management experience; comfortable with using scheduling tools, UGC platforms and all major social media platforms (especially Instagram and TikTok)
- You have 3+ years of working directly in an enterprise-grade ESP, preferably Klaviyo, with experience setting up targeting, building multi-step workflows, QA, hitting send and reporting.
- Experience developing and executing A/B tests to decrease churn, utilizing email, SMS, and site initiatives.
- You are comfortable with quantitative analytics and have experience translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fervent attention to detail. You are confident deploying emails to hundreds of thousands of users free of grammar, spelling, typos, and other deployment errors.
- Proficient with Excel
- Familiar with analytics dashboards (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- Light HTML experience is nice to have.
Send your resume today!