Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Digital Media Designer Overview:
As the Digital Media Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements.
Digital Media Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including emails, banners, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
Digital Media Designer Qualifications:
• 5+ years of digital media design experience
• Digital design experience, must have a banner ad portfolio
• Experience planning, building and optimizing online ad campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.)
• Experience presenting to clients, with the ability to communicate with external stakeholders
• Understanding of the production process, and requirement to meet deadlines.