We are seeking a seasoned Digital Producer to join the Services Creative Communications Team. Services is in a period of rapid development and it’s an exciting time to join. This is an opportunity for the right individual to have a direct impact on a team that will help define the future of core media products through thoughtful, strategic, creative thinking and innovative communication initiatives.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years of experience managing creative production with a design focus and possess positive relationships with production vendors/partners, and internal teams. This person has an innate ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, negotiate and handle budgets, deliver on time, and relentlessly uphold our creative vision to the high standard.
Familiarity with digital media landscape and adapting for International markets is important. The role requires seasoned skills managing expectations, and ability to identify and articulate alternative solutions when changes arise.
• 5-10 years agency or in-house experience as a producer, ideally with experience producing quick-turn digital assets
• Minimum 5 years experience producing digital assets and working directly with designers and producer peers
• Extremely detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable taking ownership of several projects simultaneously, often with various deadlines and stakeholders
• Comfortable with staying on top of creative scope changes and adjusting schedules accordingly
• Strong understanding of the creative process for various marketing assets in the digital landscape
• Able to manage and balance daily tasks for others while staying on top of shifting timelines
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of producers, marketing managers and creatives
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; comfortable with ambiguity and with asking questions when something is unclear
• Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
• Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
• Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanor
• Works well independently, and with a team
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills and ability to manage time for others
• Ensure deadlines are met and communicated clearly to external stakeholders
• This role is responsible for producing International digital and performance assets.
• Familiarity with international markets and localization workflow is important
• The ideal candidate has experience producing and delivering assets for paid media
College Degree Preferred