Digital Product Manager
Our Client is looking for a Digital Product Manager who is passionate about defining, designing, and delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Develop and execute a digital product vision to drive growth by experimenting, optimizing and improving the customer experience.
- Translate high-level site strategy and goals into a detailed product roadmap.
- Prioritize, design and launch an experiment-based framework to improve the customer funnel including acquisition, subscription and reactivation.
- Manage a self-sustaining team of UI/UX, Designers and Copywriters to enable rapid testing and iteration within the digital experience.
- Synthesize inputs from qualitative and quantitative sources and translate those into clearly articulated requirements for the development team to build.
- Manage entire product lifecycle including defining requirements, writing user stories, and acceptance criteria, managing UAT and working with development partners to ensure a successful launch.
- Own and report on key performance metrics around new customer and existing customer funnels, as well as identify optimization opportunities within these
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of digital product management experience in Subscription or Ecommerce with a focus on digital platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience a plus).
- 2+ years of experience in Agile product management.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Proven track record of partnering with cross-functional teams through conceptualization, design and delivery of digital products.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments.