Job descriptionOur client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Digital Product Owner to join the team on a freelance basis. Prefer candidates able to work hybrid schedule.
The Product Owner leads a cross-functional agile design and delivery team to bring to life new features and capabilities for guest experiences across all digital touchpoints. In this role, you will drive execution of new digital capabilities and features focused on driving an improved digital shopping experience with increased engagement and conversion.
- Break down concepts into epics, user stories and acceptance criteria to feed into the agile development process and agile development ceremonies (e.g. story workshops, backlog grooming, etc.)
- Partner with IT teams to communicate business requirements and groom user stories in order to prepare for code development.
- Manage the prioritization of user stories according to business needs and align them to appropriate sprint development cycles.
- Serve as the business team initial point of contact for issue resolution – partnering with IT to understand development issues, offer recommendations to solutions, and align with business teams on outcomes.
- Develop UAT test case scenarios and partner with the business team to execute UAT test cases in order to validate development and issue resolution.
- Harness the power of analytics, customer insights research, and stakeholder feedback to understand guest and business needs, discovering latent gaps, and identify new opportunities to maintain and enhance the digital product roadmap.
- Establish KPIs to measure results for each release or capability delivered; apply lessons learned through quantitative and qualitative feedback to incorporate into future improvement
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst or digital product owner in eCommerce, Marketing Technology or related industry driving the roadmap, feature realization and/or operations support for B2C consumer web and/or app
- Ability to communicate relevant details based on the audience and desired outcome, from senior leaders to individual team members responsible for execution
- Demonstrated experience building strong partnerships across teams (e.g. Product, UX, Design, Merchandising, and Development)
- Ability to clearly organize large goals into an iterative, actionable, and achievable plan
- Capable of balancing between quality and speed of delivery/fast iteration- moving the experience forward in parallel with remaining a stable and growing component of the overall Digital channel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, deal with ambiguity, and remain focused on execution
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!