Job descriptionTitle: Digital Project Manager (Remote)
Schedule: FULLY REMOTE
Duration: 12 month project
The Project Manager is responsible for managing software implementation and service projects. The Project Manager also works with clients and employees to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
• Creating and maintaining of project charters by collaborating with our commercial and other internal teams and obtaining sign-off from the client.
• Facilitating and coordinating, as well as tracking, of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
• Writing project schedules for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
• Develop and manage project within time and financial budget.
• Managing client expectations of product and services.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Communicating all of the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each project with clients, staff and management.
• Maintaining alignment between the project team and external resources.
• Providing leadership and direction for clients and personnel responsible for the project.
• Managing revenue associated with client projects.
• Acting as an effective team leader for all matrixed staff.
• Creating project status reports for all assigned clients.
• Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
• Document and drive project issues to successful completion.
• Maintaining accurate list of client projects with current status.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of project management experience, or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 5+ years progressive experience in project management or hospital management).
- Ability to travel approximately 25%.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
- Proven project management experience in complex environments
- Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects
- Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
- Experience managing revenue generating projects
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Vendor implementation experience
- Experience effectively managing team members
- Clinical knowledge/experience
- Experience with multiple HCIT software products
- Negotiation skills/experience
- Lean/6 sigma experience