Digital UX/UI Product Designer
- Digital UX/UI Product Designer
- Now through approx July 30th
- 10-20 hours per week
- Project is sprint style, Sprints are presented to client each Thursday. Each Monday activities will be assigned, remote collaboration and work hours mostly on Tuesday-Thursday.
- Designer will create prototypes as needed, and work with the UX architect to take their lo-fi wires and create visual designs from them. A strong understanding of interfaces is required, the wires need more than just to be 'colored-in'.
- Designer will handoff a development-ready design system of components and styles.
- The general approach/templates/modules are already designed, but are rough. Needs refinement and enhancement but the core is there.
- All work done in Adobe XD.
We really need someone who understands interfaces, and knows XD. XD is hard to ramp up on, so they need to already know how to prototype quickly in it.