About the role
The Director, CRM, Customer Insights, and Loyalty has ownership and responsibility for developing and driving customer programs that enhance the customer experience through innovative initiatives that focus on acquisition, retention, and reactivation across all channels and segments. The role requires a high degree of strategic and analytical ability to develop actionable insights to improve our customers experience, our business operations and financial results. The Director will be highly involved in the day-to-day operations of a fast moving business and will be technically savvy; tightly managing our CDP vendor. This role requires strong leadership; adept at coaching and developing a world class team. In addition, this role will be a highly visible member of the digital team and will need to have a passion for mentorship to their team. Responsibilities and focus will frequently shift to meet the demands of the business and staffing.
What you'll do
· Supports the development of a data-driven, customer-centric, test-and-learn culture through use & advocacy of marketing
technology, reporting & analytics, while driving new cross-channel CRM strategy, innovation and programs across all customer touch points
· Lead the implementation, measurement, and optimization of CRM campaigns across all channels (in partnership with cross-functional teams including Finance, Planning, Store and Online Operations and Brand and Digital Marketing)
· Develop a testing infrastructure to support the operational and financial assessment of new opportunities, as well as developing and managing an innovative Loyalty or Perks Program, focusing on personalization, engagement and retention,
· Manage all aspects of market research, CRM partner/vendor relationships, and develop
and maintain successful vendor deliverables, focused on continuous relationship management and capabilities assessment.
· Evaluate and optimize current segment structure, monitor customer migration across segments, and establish programmatic approach to continued evaluation and improvement of our segmentation strategy
· Define and monitor success at the program, customer segment and campaign levels. Identify and report on Health of the Customer KPIs to track effectiveness of the all programs and assess levels of Brand loyalty over time
· Partner closely with digital and retail teams to determine best ways to acquire new customers, deepen brand engagement, drive increased spend and average order value.
· Responsible for defining all relevant program and customer segment KPIs, tracking and monitoring the performance and customer migration within segments, and effectiveness in meeting our acquisition and retention targets
· Create and facilitate a formal process to report and update all key partners and senior leadership on all programs, initiatives, and customer KPIs, while working closely with our development team and third-party partners to ensure customer data availability and integrity for reporting, analytics, campaign management, and personalization platform
Who you are
· 8-10+ years of loyalty, analytics, customer insights, and market research experience with demonstrable results
· 6+ years in a management role with proven ability coaching and developing teams
· Prior CRM/Loyalty program development including detailing functional requirements and experience in launching loyalty or perks programs
· Technical proficiency and knowledge of CRM database solutions and feeds, loyalty platforms, campaign management tools and platforms, Google analytics, and BI tools/systems. CDP (Action IQ) experience a plus
· Extensive experience analyzing customer behavioral data with deep segmentation experience
· Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s degree a plus
· Fashion and performance driven business experience highly preferred