Our client is a premiere fashion brand in the contemporary/trendy women’s apparel space.
Will require some onsite work in LA!
E-Commerce Director Overview:
This position will report into the CEO and be responsible for driving all aspects of the direct-to-consumer business. This candidate must have a strong understanding of omni-channel merchandising and inventory management. This person will lead a cross-functional team of internal employees as well as external vendors.
• Overall strategic planning and process implementation to ensure continued growth across all DTC channels.
• Reporting on website and store KPIs, and weekly product selling; garner actionable insights and share learnings with cross-functional teams.
• Drive UX/UI strategy and improvement roadmap for site and stores based on data analysis, heat mapping and testing. Including conception of new features and landing page templates that can also be translated into a retail space.
• Website and store merchandising and content strategy based on product selling, overall merch strategy and conversion. Creating omni-channel alignment to cohesive shopping experience.
• Retention marketing strategy for email, SMS, and other CRM, including building out automated flows, A/B testing and segmentation strategy.
• Partner with Marketing/Creative, to determine DTC go-to market strategy for new products and categories; including process and requirements for site assets, store displays, email, paid social and other marketing channels.
• Partner with Planning to ensure the product assortment, projections and seasonal buys will achieve sales plan for DTC channel.
• Work with digital marketing partners to ensure product pushes match merchandising strategy; including asset planning and process and creative optimization.
• Determine seasonal markdown and promotional strategy and calendar.
• 5-10 years’ experience in direct-to-consumer, digital or retail space
• Bachelor's Degree in applicable field (preferred, not required)
• Experience working in Shopify (preferred, not required)
• Self-starter, able to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Able to identify and solve problems with an analytical mindset
• Must be comfortable working in office.