Director Of Financial Planning and Analysis
Our client is growing fast, and we need the right person to manage financial planning and analysis on a track to a VP finance position. This role will work closely with senior management to develop and maintain budgets and forecasts, analyze, and understand actual results and drivers of the results, and guide the company’s efficiency and profitability. This position will also support the CFO by handling broader finance responsibilities while gaining the knowledge and experience needed to advance to a VP finance position over the next 12-18 months.
Director Of Financial Planning and Analysis Responsibilities
- Lead the development and execution of annual budgets and recurring forecasts.
- Perform regular analysis of financial and operational results focusing on business drivers, financial and operating metrics, and sensitivity scenarios.
- Identify and maintain KPIs and dashboards.
- Lead ad-hoc analytical projects and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare reports and present results and recommendations to senior management and the board of directors.
- Support the CFO with the following:
- Company cap table, including stock options.
- Company’s corporate insurance program.
- Tax planning and reporting.
- Corporate compliance.
- Other finance-oriented responsibilities.
Director Of Financial Planning and Analysis Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience with a SaaS company.
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Ability to take complex data and find the key metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work from the Company’s Irvine, CA office two days per week and on an as needed basis.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunity.
- Health benefits & 401K.
- Top tier health benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance.
- PPO and HMO options - 80% coverage for employees and 50% coverage for dependents.
- 401k match with no vesting.
- Schedule & Flexibility.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Additional benefits.
- Full use of the building’s fitness center.
- Food trucks and farmers market.
- Udemy Business account for continued learning and development.
- Company-wide celebrations - virtual & in-person.