Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant Manager Overview:
The Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Assistant Manager will be responsible for optimizing our ecommerce channel and driving digital sales. This candidate will support the Ecommerce Manager in continually improving our site experience through implementing new functionality, new channels and testing and learning. This role will lead retention marketing through developing and executing promotion strategies and driving sales through owned channels such as email and SMS. Must be willing to manage various aspects of the online business, including end-to-end site operations, content and marketing calendars, technical development, creation of promotional & loyalty program strategy and 3rd party vendors.
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Execute digital calendar campaigns for owned channels to reach sales goal
- Support technical and creative management for promotions, email, SMS and SEO.
- Support on-going site optimization with development and systems integration partners to enhance user experience, improve conversion and ensure ADA compliance.
- Execute digital campaigns while working cross-functionally with social, PR, marketing, and performance marketing teams.
- Overall site management – optimize sorting, filters, on-site search, create landing pages, upload assets
- Ability to analyze data and draw insights to make data-based decisions.
- Track, measure, and analyze KPI’s and metrics.
- Develop CRM lifecycle marketing strategies and execute loyalty initiatives.
- Actively collaborate with transversal team on 360 campaigns development and execution. Liaise with global teams on digital campaigns, localizing needs for the US market.
Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in e-commerce, online retail or project management
- Shopify or similar CMS experience required
- Ability to translate creative and content needs into technical requirements
- Strong Google Analytics or similar analytics platform experience
- Klaviyo or email marketing platform experience required
- Experience in beauty industry strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement