E-Commerce Associate (Fashion)
We are searching for a Shopify e-commerce associate to help inspect, manage, and update content on a number of Shopify run stores. This individual will be working directly with our Director of e-commerce. The e-commerce associate should stay up to date on new Shopify features, contribute to knowledge about the industry and best practices, and have a desire to deliver a feature rich, unique, and easy shopping experience online. This individual will also be required to help maintain 3rd party Shopify apps that run the store, have an understanding of email & SMS marketing, work with our fulfillment partner on outbound orders, and help with any customer service issues that arise.
E-Commerce Associate Responsibilities:
• Inspecting landing/collection pages, product information, checkout options, and all other website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use are consistent and functioning correctly.
• Building out new products and collections on website and launching on schedule.
• Helping craft the visual story of the brand through the website design and visual content uploaded.
• Assisting with decisions and execution of promotions such as flash sales or holiday sales.
• Ensuring that payment options and promotional tabs are configured correctly.
• Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
• Inspecting and uploading customers' product reviews.
• Reaching out to customers who have left a negative review to help resolve any issues.
• Monitoring website traffic, customer support tickets, and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates, product launches, etc.
• Understanding of SEO to help increase the online presence of our websites.
• Assisting with customer service inquiries via email and live chat.
• Helping to manage automated returns and ensuring returns are being processed and closed out in a timely manner.
• Working with our fulfillment partner to ensure orders are going out as scheduled and that tracking information is flowing through to Shopify.
• Working with our fulfillment partner on any missing package or claim requests when issues arise.
• Building and launching email/SMS campaigns on platforms such as Klaviyo and Emotive.
• Maintaining and updating omni-channel stores / shopping feeds such as Facebook Shops, Instagram Shops, and Google Shopping. Amazon Seller & Walmart channel experience is also preferred.
E-Commerce Associate Requirements:
• Degree in fashion marketing, computer science, or relevant business subject.
• Experience managing or running a Shopify store
• Experience managing 3rd party Shopify apps
• Experience managing omni-channel shopping experiences across social platforms or marketplaces such as Amazon
• Ability to communicate clearly, and professionally to both internal / external teams, as well as, online customers.
• Data analysis and report writing abilities.
• High attention to detail, a stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
• Ability to think outside the box and solve problems creatively.
• Eager about technology and staying up to date on the latest trends and features in e-commerce.
• A willingness to learn and continuously experiment with new e-commerce features or ideas.