About the job
Luxury fashion brand is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join a growing team. This individual should be highly entrepreneurial and be able to collaborate and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Site management including loading product descriptions and images, monitoring orders to ensure proper flow and assist with day-to-day operations
- Work with web development team on site enhancements
- Organize and manage seasonal product launch calendar
- Site merchandising, QA web development and ad hoc report key metrics from CS perspective
- Monitor discounts, chargebacks and be a liaison to shipping
- Manage email support with a 24-hour turnaround time
- Reply to customer questions regarding fit, style, product availability, pre order, promotions, return and order inquiries
- Assist in the creation and improvement of customer service avenues such as FAQ page and chat support
- Work with merchandising team to provide customer feedback, assist in identifying and streamlining CS processes
- Work with external shipping (FedEx) to assist customers on lost packages and claims
- Returns management: process returns/exchanges from the returns log and in Loop. Work with the warehouse and Ecommerce team directly on any inventory discrepancies
- Manage TOP/sample coordination
- Coordinate and assist with Ecommerce photoshoots
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 4 years in Ecommerce
- Extensive experience with Shopify
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to partner and influence.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a team player, dynamic, flexible, independent, positive and professional